Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Polish Olympics- Polish Days August


Hello everyone!

It's Polish Days again, and this time we are all going to make something related to the Olympics. This time there are gold, silver and bronze prizes too. And more and more bloggers are participating in Polish Days, so I wonder how many we will be today.

Polish Olympics- Polish Days August







I have tried to dot the Olympic Games logo on my nails. And made a matching thumb. Here are some more photos.



Polish Olympics- Polish Days August

Polish Olympics- Polish Days August

Polish Olympics- Polish Days August

Polish Olympics- Polish Days August


If you want to read everything about Polish Days and how you can join in, just click on the badge, and you will find all you need to know, written by Hanna from Polly Polish.
Thanks to her we get the information we need to make a post with a new theme every month.
I didn't participate on Polish Days #1 (Floam Day), but for Polish Days #2 we made a Jelly Sandwich, and here is a link to my post.


What I used to make this manicure:

Pieces: Cream Metallic (white) (3 coats)

H&M: Blue (mini from the 5 pck)
H&M: Yellow (mini from last year?)
OPI: Lady in Black
H&M: No Mambo Jambo (green)
Gina Tricot beauty nails: #81 Alexis (red)

Cult Nails: Get It On (base coat)
Cult Nails: Wicked Fast (fast drying top coat)

Dotting tool
Printed out Olympic Games logo

Polish Olympics- Polish Days August








I'm watching the Olympics, and am surprised by how many of the athletes who are wearing nail polish. I wish I could get a closer look. Instead we can take a look at what my fellow participants have created for Polish Days #3. Below you can find thumbnails with links to all the manicures made for this days task.

Olympic Games nail art has also been mentioned by the CNN, and to see the photos and read the article, click here.

Lani

9 comments:

  1. Nice job!.....Super Pretty too!!! =)

    Also, I nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog!

    http://spiceyznails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! I like it too, but there is a lot of room for improvement. Thanks for nominating me!

      Delete
  2. This is super cool dotticure!!
    I don't think I can do as well as you, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course you can! Just draw it on a piece of paper first. And it can also help to do it with acrylic paint before you use nail polish.

      Delete
  3. Your so smart! lol I would of never thought to use dots to create the rings. There is no way I could do free hand circles so this is a great idea.

    It looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it hard to free hand circles too, and didn't have anything to use as guides in the right size, and especially difficult on curved surfaces like nails, so I used dots. Thanks, but it could have been much better.

      Delete
  4. Amazing job!! Super creative and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used dots to make the Olympic rings, very creative and it looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete