Tuesday, January 13, 2015

NPL Daisies - Ruby Wing: Eternal - stamping over color changing polish


Hello everyone!



I had fun with color changing polish again. This time it was Ruby Wing: Eternal, which is made with SolarActive® Technology. It looks turquoise in the shade/ inside and outside/ in the sun it looks dark green- grey. What surprised me, is that the white stamped flowers also changed from white to light pink. I bought Eternal and Crowd Surf in May 2013. They are both from the 2013 Summer Collection, and are still available and cruelty- free (source (look for Forsythe Cosmetic Group)).


I made this in June 2014 when the theme was "Daisies" in the G+ group Nail Polish Lovers. It was too difficult to paint them, and this image was the closest I could find. Two plates from MoYou London's Pro collection have this image: 08 (regular size) and 10 (XL). I don't remember, but I think I used the biggest here. To fix some flowers, I added a little white. And I think that's why the color of the flowers looks uneven in the sun. But now that I've learned that, I'll make sure that the stamping is good next time.


I'm very far behind with my blogging, so I still haven't even showd you all the nail art from 2014, and the polish I was wearing in 2013... not to mention the haul posts the last two years...


Inside:



Sun:











Back inside:




What do you think about this? Have you tried color changing polish?


Lani

6 comments:

  1. It's super sweet and it makes me long for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I also long for summer! :-) I like winter when we have snow, but I wish it was summer for 3 days every week.

      Delete
  2. lovely ! Essence have thermo nail polishes, and i have only 4 :( but i love them all!
    nice look ! Lani, soon you will see my doggy nails :) thanks to you , dear !
    also i will try to stamp on my thermo colored nails, to see if i can get the same look ! i like it so much ! nice pictures !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I look forward to see your dog mani! :-) Good luck with your thermo stamping!

      Delete
  3. The color change is very visible and that's what I like by this special polishes! I know that essence has a few and they are not very good. Love the stamping pattern too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! :-) It was very visible on Crowd Surf too. Then I won't buy the Essence polishes. Thank you!

      Delete