Monday, June 10, 2013

Complementary colors off a color wheel


Hello everyone!



The challenge in Adventures in Stamping for Sunday June 9th was: Complementary colors off a color wheel. Green and red are opposite each other on the color wheel, and therefor complimentary colors. I chose to use those colors only with more white in them; light green and pink. I mixed pastel pink and a darker pink on the stamping plate. I like how this turned out, but the pastel green looks a bit too turquoise, so I hope I'm not disqualified from this challenge. I think it looks a little more green in real life, though.



Used:

Picture Polish: Honey Dew (pastel green/ turquoise)
Konad: SP Pastel Pink
Konad: SP Psyche Pink
Cheeky: Jumbo plate 9 Wild at Heart
N.NAIL Stamper and scraper from KKCenterHk








Lani

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely color combo - and a perfect match with the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's nice to have other backgrounds than snow... I love to take photos of summer flowers. And I'm still wearing this mani :-)

      Delete
  2. Yes, really pretty shoot with the flowers in the BG! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's nice to hear that you appreciate my photos! :-)

      Delete