Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Green Depression Awareness Nail Art


Hello everyone!

Depression Awareness


I hope you are all OK after the extreme weather! I'm thinking of you in the US, Vietnam, and the south of Europe.

Today I want to show you something I made for depression awareness. If you want information about depression, you can find many links in a post I wrote earlier this month. Just click here. And after you have seen my many photos, you will find thumbnails to other bloggers green nails.




















Used:

OPI: Just Spotted The Lizard
OPI: Glow Up Already
OPI: Fresh Frog Of Bel Air
NUBAR: Reclaim
MISSHA: HGR 01
TL Design: #96 Bombay

Black acrylic paint
LA. COLORS top coat
Dotting tools
Tiny brush








Lani

2 comments:

  1. Love, love the colors you chose for this mani. The compliment each other very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's far from perfect, but I must say that I am very pleased with how the colors look together.

      Delete