Sunday, September 16, 2012

You are from 70 countries!!!


Hello everyone!

I just wanted to tell you that my flag counter has counted 70 countries!!! I just noticed. :-D I have been looking forward to it for some time. It has been on 69 for a long time.

Here is what I could read on my Flag Counter today:
70 different countries have visited this site.
127 flags counted. (This is when it also counts states in some countries like US and Canada)

One of the good things about the Internet is that I can write and take photos and show it to people living on all continents. :-D

I didn't expect to get viewers from so many countries so soon. But I also wish that I had more viewers from Africa and South America.

If you look at my Flag Counter, you will see that it started counting on the 5th of April, which is a few weeks after I started blogging. My first post is one of the ones with most views, so there should probably have been more flags. In addition, one day someone had been on, the flag counter said that the flag was unknown.

Proof that this blog has been viewed from 70 different countries
The fact that I have viewers from 70 different countries or more makes me very happy. Every time I look at the list, and see that you are from different parts of the world, it makes me happy. Or maybe some of you have been travelling a lot. Either way, thank you for visiting my blog!

Lani

2 comments:

  1. i used to be so happy when i saw a new country on that panel... wrong, i still am :-D
    just take a look at it from time to time ;-)

    ReplyDelete