Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gina Tricot #82 Deep sea (+ glitter)


Hello everyone!

Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea
This nail polish is called #82 Deep sea, and was bought at Gina Tricot, a store that sells clothes, jewellery, bags and cosmetics. Most bloggers call Gina Tricot's nail polishes "Gina Tricot", as I did in the headline, but on Gina Tricot's web cite, they call it "Bella nail polish". What's written on the bottle is "Gina Tricot Beauty nails".



Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea
Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea


As you see, it is a very dark blue with shimmer.
Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea

Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea

Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea

Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea

What would you think if you looked out of the window and saw that your neighbour had put flowers on her hand, held the hand up towards the sky in different angles, looking through her camera? Some crazy neighbour...
I looked up, and saw her shaking a duvet while looking down at me!!! She said; "Sorry!". I just said; "Hi", and went under the roof where she couldn't see me...
Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea

Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea

Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea
I am wearing 2-3 coats.

Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea

Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea

Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea

I'm sorry, but I don't remember which photos are with top coat. I struggled not to get bubbles, and had to redo my nails several times. I'm not sure what I was doing wrong. Some times I actually felt that I had done a good job, but after a little while, or after using the top coat, the bubbles emerged. It may also be because the top coat is getting too thick. Therefor I took some photos before applying top coat too.
Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea
Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea

Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea


Here you see Deep sea with one coat of H&M Purple Glaze, no top coat:
Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea+ H&M: Purple Glaze

Purple Glaze consists of many small purple, few small blue and very few small silver glitter and tiny silver holographic bar glitter in a clear base. I like this glitter over dark blue, but next time I will use 2 or 3 coats.
Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea+ H&M: Purple Glaze

A problem with Deep sea was discoloring, after removing the polish many times. I had used base coat, and my nails didn't get blue, but the skin around my nails got discolored. I have seen that some bloggers write that it is a common problem with dark and very pigmented nail polishes.
The tootpaste- method, bottle: Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea


I used the toothpaste- method to get my own skin color back.
Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea




Deep sea is a beautiful nail polish, and unique in my collection. Next time I will moisturize the skin, and apply and remove the polish in a way that prevents staining of the skin.
Gina Tricot Beauty Nails #82 Deep sea


Lani