Friday, May 11, 2012

GOSH 610 BLISSFUL


Hello everyone!

GOSH #610 Blissful


On these nailphotos you can see what one coat of Blissful looks like. One coat, no clean up, no top coat. But as usual I used a base coat (from GOSH).

GOSH #610 Blissful






These photos are either too pink and bright or too red and dark. I think this one is the most color accurate:


GOSH #610 Blissful





This is the kind of red that I like; a toned down fuchsia. It is not bright, not too dark, not orange, or too eye catching. I do not know if I am right, but to me it looks like a red with a little white (and blue?) in it. But I find it more red than pink. Or maybe I should call it dark pink?

GOSH #610 Blissful



GOSH #610 Blissful is a part of GOSH's spring 2012 collection, together with (some makeup and) two other cream nail polishes I have shown you before, called Drizzle (pastel dusty green), and Raw Rose (brownish pink). You can see photos of all the three bottles together if you click here.

GOSH #610 Blissful

GOSH #610 Blissful



As I have mentioned earlier, GOSH nail polish is not tested on animals. :-)

GOSH #610 Blissful
GOSH #610 Blissful


GOSH #610 Blissful

GOSH #610 Blissful

GOSH cosmetics can be found many places, but I do not have a good website for you who want to see the entire collection or where the stores are located, or where you can order online. I just checked, and it seems to me like http://www.goshcosmetics.com/ is only for north and south America and the Caribbean. And at http://www.gosh.dk I could only find a few of mine, but a lot of other GOSH nail lacquers. You could also try facebook. GOSH is a Danish Company, but my nail polish is made in France.

GOSH #610 Blissful

GOSH #610 Blissful

GOSH #610 Blissful

GOSH #610 Blissful

GOSH #610 Blissful

GOSH #610 Blissful

GOSH #610 Blissful

GOSH #610 Blissful

GOSH #610 Blissful



As you might have guessed, someone had to wait for dinner the day I took these photos. I was going to make a Greek salad when I discovered this red onion...

GOSH #610 Blissful

GOSH #610 Blissful


Lani.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful colour. I love how toned down it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I'm loving the onion you used as a photo prop! At first I was thinking "Is that an onion?! Can't be...". Awesome. The colour is nice, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete