Sunday, March 25, 2012

Old bottles of polish: Christian Dior 489 Cobalt


Hello everyone!


I am very sad to say that Dior is on the list of companies that do test on animals. I am very concerned about animals well being, and have stopped to buy Dior.

So this is not meant as advertisement. I just wanted to show you an old and beautiful nail polish.


I do not know if anyone are interested in seeing the old part of my nail polish collection. Most of those bottles are probably not available any more... A few of the caps are kind of glued on, and can not be opened. But others are still OK to wear. Some of them just needed a lot of shaking, before the color looked nice again. And some were so empty and lumpy that I just tried them on a nail wheel. Anyway, I want to show you a few of my old polishes. I will start with my favorite blue:




Christian Dior 489 Cobalt





This polish was a gift from a good friend. I found the plastic bag with my old bottles about half a year ago. And this bottle looked ruined. But after a lot of shaking, it got back its beautiful color. This one could probably need some thinner, but I did not have that at the moment, and wanted to try it on right way.






























Lani